BERUS Exonuclease I
The BERUS Exonuclease I is specific to only single-stranded DNA. The enzyme cleaves nucleotides from the 3’ to the 5’ end of DNA. The Exonuclease I can be added to the end of a PCR protocol to increase the purity of double-stranded DNA or RNA.
- Single-stranded removal for analysis of sequencing or SNP
- Removal of primers for PCR reactions
- Removal of single-stranded DNA from double-stranded DNA or RNA samples.
For further information, please see below or contact us at email@example.com
- Specificity – The BERUS Exonuclease I is specific towards only DNA. No RNA is affected during the reaction.
- Versatile – Can be used for a variety of applications
- Easy to use – The enzyme can be added directly into a post-PCR reaction, with no preparation required.
For research use only. These products should not be used for diagnostics
The BERUS Exonuclease I is easy to use with minimal preparation. The enzyme is inactivated by temperatures above 80ᵒC.
For more information about how to use the BERUS Exonuclease I, please see the package insert.
To place an order, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link, quoting the Catalog No.
|BERUS Exonuclease I||2000U||1mL||WF10401601|
For any other product, queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org