The COSMO dNTPs set contains all four dNTPs: dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP. This product provides you with the choice of individual 25µM tubes of each nucleotide or as a ready-to-use mix combining all four nucleotides in one 40µM tube. The dNTPs set has been HPLC tested for high sensitivity assays, including Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), qPCR, cDNA synthesis, sequencing and DNA labelling.
This product comes in a range of sizes, depending on the quantity you require.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN dUTP.
For further information, please see below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible – Intended for use with COSMO “Hot Start” DNA Polymerase Enzyme or COSMO DNA Polymerase Enzyme in PCR, RT-PCR and qPCR.
- Versatile – Wide range of uses from southern blotting for analysis to cDNA synthesis.
- High purity – We use HPLC analysis to confirm ≥99% purity of the dNTPs, maximising the performance of the enzyme in downstream applications
For research use only. These products should not be used for diagnostics
If you have purchased the dNTPs set, mix all four of the dNTP tubes to ensure the product works as intended.
If you purchased the dNTPs mix, your product is ready to use.
To place an order, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link, quoting the Catalog No.
|Product||Package Size||Catalog No.|
|COSMO dNTPs Set||4 x 0.25ml (25µM)||WF1026001|
|4 x 1.0ml (25µM)||WF1026002|
|COSMO dNTPs Mix||1ml (40µM)||WF1026003|
Upon delivery of the COSMO dNTPs, store all reagents in -20°C.
- DNA amplification using PCR
- Genotyping using (Real-Time) qPCR
- Southern Blotting DNA sequencing
- DNA sequencing
- cDNA transcription from RNA
Please click here for the PCR Troubleshooting guide.
If you require any additional information about this product please email us at email@example.com