BERUS RNase A
BERUS RNase A is a bovine endonuclease, targeting and degrading single-stranded and double-stranded RNA. The enzyme (13.9kDa) will cleave RNA at C and U residues at the phosphodiester bond, increasing the DNA purity of your sample. The enzyme activity of the BERUS RNase A is easily adaptable to single-stranded or double-stranded RNA depending on the solutions conditions, without the concern of reducing the quantity or quality of your DNA sample.
For further information, please see below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DNase free – Unlike other products, the BERUS RNase A does not require heat treatment to remove any DNase.
- Versatile – This RNase A can be used in a variety of different applications.
- Easy to use – This enzyme arrives ready to use, premixed in a storage buffer specialised to maximise enzyme activity.
For research use only. These products should not be used for diagnostics
The BERUS RNase A received ready to use for any application you may require. The enzyme is stored in a buffer designed to maximise enzyme activity, without the need to remove DNases or proteases before use. Our recommendation is to use the BERUS RNase A between 5-100µg/mL.
If using the BERUS RNase A to cleave only single-stranded RNA, please be advised to use sodium chloride.
For more information about how to use the BERUS RNase A, please see the package insert.
To place an order, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link, quoting the Catalog No.
|BERUS RNase A||20mg/mL||1mL||WF10401101|
- Preparation and isolation of plasmid DNA
- RNA removal in recombinant protein preparations
- DNA or RNA single-base mutations
This enzyme cannot be inactivated, however the RNase A is successfully removed from your DNA sample by using a spin column or phenol/chloroform extraction.
For any other product, queries contact email@example.com