The BERUS Uracil-N-Glycosylase (UNG) targets and cleaves at the site of uracil residues incorporated within a DNA sequence. The enzyme hydrolyses the N-glycosylic bond within the single and double-stranded DNA between uracil and sugar residues. This enzyme is an excellent addition to your PCR mastermixes, preventing those unwanted contaminated results.
- Cloning PCR products
- Site-directed mutagenesis
- Detection of single nucleotide polymorphism
- PCR contamination control
For further information, please see below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specificity – The BERUS Uracil-DNA Glycosylase targets only DNA strands, with no activity seen on RNA.
- Versatile – The BERUS Uracil-N-Glycosylase is delivered to you ready-to-use without any preparation
- Easy to use – The enzyme has been shown to not interfere with any downstream PCR or RT-PCR.
For research use only. These products should not be used for diagnostics
The BERUS UDG is easy to use with minimal preparation. The activity of the UDG enzyme is reduced significantly at temperatures above 55ᵒC.
For more information about how to use the BERUS UDG, please see the package insert.
To place an order, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link, quoting the Catalog No.
For any other product, queries contact email@example.com